Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How can i have a straight and thick hair w/o using any special shampoos? Any advice?

I really have a thin and wavy hair... I envy some of the people because they really have those straight shiny thick hair.. I am an anime fan and I love to make my hair stylish like those animes but having this thin and wavy hair makes it impossible. So can someone give me any advice on how to thicken and straighten my hair? By the way the top part of my head is thinning and you can barely see my head... huhu help..



How can i have a straight and thick hair w/o using any special shampoos? Any advice?

Using special shampoos could really make a difference.



Try Body Envy Shampoo and Conditioner from Herbal Essences. They also have a volumizing mouse and weightless volumizing gel that would probably do some good.



If you don't want shampoos or creams, try a straightening iron. I've been pretty satisfied with my Remington Wet2Straight that's usually about $25. Just make sure to use heat protectant spray or cream to protect your hair from the damages of heat which could cause your hair to look thinner.



Hope this helped and Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus