Thursday, November 26, 2009

Dry, thick, poofy hair?

I have really thick dark brown poofy hair that is kind of wavy. Usually since I am a guy I just cut my hair short to avoid any problems, but if it starts to get too long my hair gets poofy and makes my head look big lol... Usually I can put gel or something else in it to avoid this problem, but does anyone know of any post shower / leave in it conditioners that I can put in my hair to keep it from being so dry and poofy? thanks



Dry, thick, poofy hair?

AG Fast-Food leave-in-conditioner!



and try straightening your hair sometimes, it'll make it less poofy



Dry, thick, poofy hair?

you can get these 'naturals' shampoo's, from superdrug



they'd make your hair softer because it's got natural ingredients



or palmolive smooth and silky, that'll do the same



you can put some conditioner (usually next to the shampoo bottle, usually best to get the same type of brands for both shampoo and conditioner because they work well together) on and that'll soften it too



but also when you get it cut



you could ask them to thin it out



because my brother's hair is pretty thick but now he gets it thinned out



it literally takes 2 minutes, and is no additional charge



well it shouldn't be anyway



Hope this helps.



Dry, thick, poofy hair?

Infusium 23! I loved it when I actually wore my hair curly.



If you want it to look more flat, leave Nexxus conditioner in your hair and youll have flat curls haha. Doesn't sound very good but I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus