Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thick/Wavy Hair!!!?

Help!!! I have VERY thick, wavy hair and I'm looking for a straightening shampoo/conditioner that will help me out when I am straightening my hair.



Thick/Wavy Hair!!!?

I also have very thick and not to straight hair. I use Herbal Essense Dangerously Straight Shampoo and Conditioner.. I think it works very well for me. Also they have a staightener spray that u you as you use your flat iron called Herbal Essence Dangerously Straight Flat Out Finishing Spray. You spray it on in sections at you use your iron. Makes ur hair feel very soft and helps with frizzy,thickness,and wave. None expensive too!!! Try it out.



Thick/Wavy Hair!!!?

just straight it with a flat iron make sure you use chemicals like oil sheen and therma silk stuff



Thick/Wavy Hair!!!?

bedhead has a straightening shampoo and conditioner.. but to be honest i use anything that has moisturizers cuz i have curly thick hair and tend to straighten my hair alot...



Thick/Wavy Hair!!!?

use proclaim products



Thick/Wavy Hair!!!?

CHI shampoo and conditioner. you can also put sealer in it to make it more permenant. i've seen people with very tight curls use it. also, if you desire to just loosen up your waves, only use half of the sealer.



Thick/Wavy Hair!!!?

Herbal Essences works miracles. Go to www.herbalessences.com and it will show you what you need and how to do it. Good luck girl



Thick/Wavy Hair!!!?

I have thick hair but it isn't that wavy...I use a leave in conditioner called 'Garnier Fructis Leave-in Conditioning Cream- Sleek %26amp; Shine' along with Garnier's 'Sleek %26amp; Shine Shampoo' and I notice a big differance while straghting my hair than when I don't....also...This may sound weird but Moose sometimes helps with my hair...



Thick/Wavy Hair!!!?

Try Biolage Smoothing shampoo %26amp; condition. You can only get it ion salons. I have pretty much the same hair-I use this, blow dry straight, and flat iron. Try Paul Mitchell Super Skiiny serum as well. It helps but we really should just embrace our natural texture! B/c this is such a hassle!



Thick/Wavy Hair!!!?

I have this hair type and hunnie Ive searched for years.The best hair shampoo is de frizzy kind

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus