Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thick, Heavy Hair?

I have thick, long, heavy hair that is slightly wavy. How do you pin your hair up when bobby pins don't cut it? I would love to wear an updo. Whenever I twist my hair in a bun, I have enough hair for three buns.



Thick, Heavy Hair?

Been there...



I saw this clip at Target a while ago (and i bought it :D) that only had a few teeth but when held open it holds even my hair.



And since my hair is dark brown, it was even barely visible!



Thick, Heavy Hair?

Try a Hair Band



Thick, Heavy Hair?

I have this problem as well...



But what I do, is usually use a little hair-net that is the color of my hair to help sort of keep it in place, use a heck of a lot of bobby pens, and also a enough hair-spray to make a whole elephant stiff.



It works too. :)



Thick, Heavy Hair?

It is pretty much impossible to pin your hair up. When I want to put my hair in a bun I use just a black hair tie. When you have as much hair as us it pretty much hides the hair tie. Good luck.



Thick, Heavy Hair?

I just had my hair cut. I donated 12 inches to Locks of Love. My hair is very thick and heavy too. When I use to put it up, I used a large banana clip. They come in all sizes and it feels so good to have all that hair up on a hot day. Now it's growing back so fast, I have to use a clip again. It has grown over 3 inches since Feb. But I love long hair. good luck!



Thick, Heavy Hair?

Okay, I'm going to 'assume' that you can't get a 'good haircut' for some reason ... but you may want to go to a hairdresser and ask him to 'thin your hair' (cut out part of it so that you'll have 'less hair' to manage) ... enough for you to get a good looking 'updo' without having to 'sweat bullets' and look 'weird' because your hair is so 'thick and heavy' ... and you will also 'feel better' if your hair is 'thinner' because that much 'weight' on your head can give you really BAD headaches and can even affect your 'vision' ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus