Sunday, November 29, 2009

How do I get my hair thick again??? im black if that helps..?

Hi I wanted to know how to get my hair thick again because I used to have really thick hair and lately it has been thinning out but its long though like a little past shoulder length but I wanna know how to keep the length and grow it thick and long and healthy again like how it used to be possibly like Rudy Huxtable lol and I'm getting scared because I don't wanna have it all short and unhealthy and then have no hair at all! lol But my sister says that I should condition it like every week and stuff but I wanna know what I should do or use in my hair oh an if there are any professionals that could answer or help me that would be great!! Thanks a lot for all your help!!閳?br>How do I get my hair thick again??? im black if that helps..?



I don't know if you have a relaxer or not, but if you do have one then stop relaxing your hair. New growth is your natural, thick hair coming through. Instead of a relaxer just get it hot pressed or hot combed but make sure to use a heat protector beforehand; i like Silk Elements Products (heat protector,moisturizers, conditioners, shampoos). Each night wrap your hair in a silk or satin scarf. Get your split ends trimmed regularly like every 4-6 weeks, if not your hair will just break off. Also drink plenty of water, get enough sleep, exercise, and don't stress. Wash your hair once a week or two because the natural oil is good for your hair. Washing too much will break it off. Don't use a lot of oil in your hair since you naturally have enough and it can weigh it down. Your sister is right keep your hair conditioned and moisturized. Most products are ok for your hair just avoid anything with alcohol, always check the products ingredients.



How do I get my hair thick again??? im black if that helps..?

u cant really get your hair thick again but if u use volume shampoo it could help



How do I get my hair thick again??? im black if that helps..?

I don't really think you can make your hair thick again with any product unless you see a doctor who will recommend something.



Quick fix is just to start teasing your hair and using product to build up volume. Hope this helps.



How do I get my hair thick again??? im black if that helps..?

I am going through the same thing what you need to do is keep your hair moisturized and trimmed every time you wash your hair condition it get your hair trimmed every 4-6 weeks and keep your scalp greased olive oil works the best and if your hair is use to getting relaxed you have to keep getting it relaxed because 2 different textures in your hair will cause it to split .I hop this helps.



How do I get my hair thick again??? im black if that helps..?

Hey! First you need to get you an hot oil treatment....Secondly Listen to your sister, also get your split ends cut. In order to get your hair back stronger and healthy, my advice would be to you is to go to a hair salon every week and let them care for your hair. By the way, how old are you?



How do I get my hair thick again??? im black if that helps..?

use http://wildgrowth.com/ it's an oil and iuse it my self and im on the web site and it's all natural and it really works im P B on the site and i have been useing this oil for about 2 -3 years now and i love it and the only thing it smells funny and it's for all hair types and it at sally beauty store for like 7.99 and or you can buy it on the wild growth site it self and it's been out fior over 20 years i love this oil so mcuh this oil help my hair so much and aslo take vitaminE i take walgreeens brand gold seal soft gel caples and these help my hair like crazy also and there 7.99 at walgreens as well but get the oil and you'll love it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus