Sunday, November 29, 2009

How will i get my hair as thick as his! Pictures of me!?

i was look for a pic of someone with hair like mine cause my camera is broke but can find one!



does this dude have really thick hair or something, cause i am trying to do my hair like it now but it wont stay up as nicely is just looks like spider legs.



http://bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MyProfile=Y



do i need to spend more time on it cause it looks like it must take him ages!



how do i get my hair that thick!



i am going to get it cut in that style but i cant get my fringe to go up..i live in canada and i can't find any good gel!



How will i get my hair as thick as his! Pictures of me!?

umm yah i nned to sign up to see that, and i really dont want to try another pic. . . . i live in canda too, theres plenty of gels, but thats why you screwing it up, hes probably not using gel, fibre putty, and texture paste give you thick hair, some root lift mousse can help, blowdrying add volume, and there you go, you can get just about any hair product you want at shoppers drug mart. . . . canada isnt that limited in hair stuff (although we seem to be in clothing. . . . )

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus