Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thick Wavy Hair. Anyone know how to get it straight?

I have extremely thick, wavy, blonde hair. I use a revlon straightening iron that is about 2- 3 inches thick (i have the fat kind) It seems like the iron is never hot enough even on the highest setting! Its a near brand- new straightener and i was wondering if i should use a different kind.



Fat or thin straightener.



What brand.



One that doesnt straighten your hair at first, but then makes it poof out later



No static.



Pin- staight.



=]



Thick Wavy Hair. Anyone know how to get it straight?

i have the same exact type of hair except mine is curly so i feel your pain lol



i boght ths Chi not to long ago and it is expensive but is well worth it it will stay "sorta" straight for like a week and it is fast and hot



Thick Wavy Hair. Anyone know how to get it straight?

The Chi Iron. It is expensive, but I will last you a lifetime.



Thick Wavy Hair. Anyone know how to get it straight?

A Chi is a must have! Expensive but worth every penny!



Thick Wavy Hair. Anyone know how to get it straight?

I have the CHI its so good. Its expnesive but good.



Thick Wavy Hair. Anyone know how to get it straight?

i would say a chi iron.



go to a 'black girl' salon and get a wrap done. you WILL be pleasantly surprised.



Thick Wavy Hair. Anyone know how to get it straight?

I use a straitener it works good with my hair look at my pic, see... if you get the good kind they really work good trust me



Thick Wavy Hair. Anyone know how to get it straight?

i say go to a hair salon. its not expensive either, if u go to a local one its like 15$ or so.



Thick Wavy Hair. Anyone know how to get it straight?

honestly instead try embracing the hair you have.....some girl would die for thick hair or curly...and you really shouldn't ruin your hair straightening...why don't you try a new look and buy products for frizz control and curly hair and apply moose, but something worth it so your hair looks perfect...



if you really want straight ......try shampooing your hair with garnier fructis sleek +shine shampoo and conditiner...and their frizzz control products..and im serious try using and iron.



Thick Wavy Hair. Anyone know how to get it straight?

DON"T buy chi it breaks too fast. I have very thick curly hair too and i bought a Sedu 1.5 inch . ITs a lil expensiv e about 140 but ITS Amazing ive had it for a year and it dosn't lose its heat. It gets hot in like 5 seconds and its just amazing. Go to this site for straighteners and reviews and pics. www.folica.com



Thick Wavy Hair. Anyone know how to get it straight?

I have a very cheap straightener, Chinese brand, gift from my aunt. My hair is thick and wavy, too. Everyone loves my hair cause it has a lot of volume, but I simply detest it. Can not do my hair straight all by myself, mom has always have to do it for me. But it's not very good, I think it damages the hair in time as it's not ceramic iron. It's simply iron. It's thin, also. I saw Philips and Braun, but donno how good they are. They are a bit expensive as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus