Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thick hair/how can i give myself a good blowdry???

ok..... i have abnormally thick hair, and my mother wont allow me to use a straightner only a blowdryer...at first it looks good then later on it gets frizzy,and wavy...how can i get it to feel smoother and look shinier!! maybe i dont know how to blow dry.. does anyone know how to give yourself a good blowdry???please help!!!thanxxxx!!



Thick hair/how can i give myself a good blowdry???

Do the first part to the first answer that you got. Now blow dry your hair upside down with the flat paddle brush, and switch heat settings, go to heat(blow for awhile) and then cool(blow for awhile). It helps with the frizziness. I also find sleeping on it tames the frizziness.



Thick hair/how can i give myself a good blowdry???

Use a paddle brush and some serum for the frizzes. Try washing hair at night and sleeping on it.



Ever tried using a clothes iron? If you are very careful and use it on the lowest setting it works better than a hair straightener. Place a towel under the hair and the iron above the hair, allow them to connect and pull both evenly through hair.



Good luck!



Thick hair/how can i give myself a good blowdry???

after you shower, spray in some leave in conditioner. then you are going to blow dry your hair straight in three sections.



Make a pony tail in your hand, then take the bottom third of your hair and let it fall, put the rest of your hair in a clip. Blow dry it straight with a round brush that way itll heat faster and straighten your hair.



Then do the same thing with the second third of your hair. Finally let the rest of your hair down and blow dry that hair straight as well. It should be straight all day if you do it right.



Thick hair/how can i give myself a good blowdry???

Make sure you use a good silicone on your hair before blow-drying. Adding heat can burn the hair and cause frizziness. Silicones coat the hair and protect it from damage while cutting down on frizz.



Beware though because most silicone contain alcohol or water, and this reduces their effectiveness. check the labels for ingredients. I use Simply Stylin' because its pure silicone and adds a great shine, too.



Thick hair/how can i give myself a good blowdry???

REDKIN HAS A WONDERFUL SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER THAT HELPS THE HAIR DRY FASTER, TRY IT



Thick hair/how can i give myself a good blowdry???

Ok...I am sort of on the same boat. Not only do i have thick hair but it is so freaking curly but the texture of my hair is super soft. I tried eveything. I chemically straightened it, used the blow dryers, used almost all the products but nothing really worked. There is a solution to your problem. First you should try redkin Align. Its like a hair straightening cream. One dab works wonders. Secondly, do not let your hair air dry. It's more prone to getting frizzy. Trust me I know. Try to use a big round brush. Before starting, split your hair into sections and use the brush to blow dry section by section. And honestly, I know your mom won't let you use a flat iron but it usually tames the frizzies. Once you are done blow drying just go over your hair with a flat iron. it usually does the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus