Sunday, November 29, 2009

Im a boy and i have really really thick hair! I want to grow it long, will it look good?

I have a really thick hair! But i want to grow it long and layered. [Boy]?



So yea I'm a boy and i have really really thick hair! But i really want to grow it long...like cover my ears long. Will it look good if i layered it, thinned it out, and grow it?



If anyone have like pictures layering hair can i see it?



or if anyone have thick hair probably like mine and has layered theirs then show me some pics thanks!



oh yea forgot to ask if anyone know any good shampoo and conditioner to make my hair a little softer and stores where i can get it email me at kickasscris@hotmail.com



Im a boy and i have really really thick hair! I want to grow it long, will it look good?

go to asian salon. they know how to handle thick hair.



if you can, japanese salon..they hace many hair style book ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus