Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hairstyles for thick, curly hair?

I'd like some ideas for hairstyles for thick, curly hair.



I do the pony and messy bun or wear it down thing a lot... side ponytail too...



and braids do NOT work on me my hair's too thick!



help! just wanting to mix it up ! *o and no straightening*



Hairstyles for thick, curly hair?

I have the same problem. One I do is... kind of like a french twist with a clippy with some curls left out on top. I also pull the front back with a clip leaving the back down.



Hairstyles for thick, curly hair?

i have thick curly hair also and i would just blow dry it and make it more managable and maybe just let it down also i would and tie the hair like this



http://media.redgaloshes.com/sq/273/0070...



Hairstyles for thick, curly hair?

Try this



http://www.curly-hair-styles-magazine.co...



Hairstyles for thick, curly hair?

put down after shower brush %26amp; blowdry to semi-straight %26amp; clip it half back like so it's a half up half down %26amp; then have the bottom be a little wavy =]



Hairstyles for thick, curly hair?

ok good thinkin straightening ur hair messes up ur hair!...but anyways yea u could put it in a pony tail then put a clip ...or leave ur hair down n wear in with either a clip or a boby pin on the side ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus