Sunday, June 20, 2010

What can i do with thick, curly hair?? HELP!?

my hair is really thick, and the curls are wild, and more like waves, while the top half of my hair just goes boff and doesnt curl at all.



it also doesnt stay in any hair style i want, lol and ye ive tried hairspray.



is there any way i can get "relaxed" waves, without my hair being too thick??



and as im only 15 are there any style tips that could help me? i just dont know what to do with my hair anymore. thank you!!



What can i do with thick, curly hair?? HELP!?

YOU CAN ALWAYS SAVE SOME MONEY AND GO TO A HAIR SOLON AND GET A HAIR RELAXER SO THAT IT CAN BE STRAIT IT'S LIKE GETTING A PERM BUT STRAIT THERE ARE ALSO SOME PRODUCT AT SALLY'S THAT YOU CAN BUY AND DO IT ON YOUR OWN AT HOME OR YOU CAN USE SOME MOSE AND HAIR SPRAY TO GET A WET LOOK A GOOD PRODUCT IS BIO-SILK OH! A HAIR STRAINER



What can i do with thick, curly hair?? HELP!?

I don't know what I can do to help but I, too, have curly hair, and I can tell you from experience. I use aerospray called sexy straight hair, and it gets my hair straight unless you go swimming or it rains, then it'll not be so straight anymore. You gotta have a STRONG straightener, with that kind of aerospray.



What can i do with thick, curly hair?? HELP!?

Hey dont feel bad, I got the same problem. Its quite aggravating. I usually just wear my hair up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus