Sunday, June 20, 2010

I have frizzy,thick hair???help...?

i have thick frizzy hair...%26amp; i have sensitive skin, so i gotta watch what kind of stuff i put in my hair...are there natural ways to get rid of frizz???no stupid answers please...



I have frizzy,thick hair???help...?

Choosing the right shampoo and conditioner prevents dry hair. Products that gently moisturize your hair without harsh chemicals or detergents like sulfates are best. Use moderation even with products designed for dry hair. Look for moisturizers containing humectants and essential fatty acids, which replace and retain moisture.



Avoiding damaging treatments prevents dry hair. Blow-dryers and curling irons cause dryness and split-ends because of the close contact between the heat and the hair. Perms and dyes also leave hair brittle and damaged. Avoid these treatments or use special follow-up conditioning treatments as well.



Avoiding exposure to extreme weather prevents dry hair. If you're going to be out in the hot sun or freezing wind cover your head to protect your scalp and hair from damage. It doesn't hurt to apply a leave-in conditioner or moisturizer to your hair, either.



A healthy diet prevents dry hair. Balance your intake of fats, oils, additives, and preservatives with a healthy amount of fruits, vegetables, protein, and vitamins. Vitamin B complex regulates oil secretion and keeps hair moisturized, and zinc, iron, and copper promote healthy hair.



Added stress causes dry hair. Stress in other parts of your life (such as the fluctuating hormones of the female cycle) will affect the state of your hair (and the rest of your body), so be aware of your mental and emotional health and take time every day to wind down and relax.



I have frizzy,thick hair???help...?

dove!



I have frizzy,thick hair???help...?

I don't think there is anything you can eat or take to make your hair different, but there are a few things you can do yourself to make it more manigable. You can get it thinned at a salon to make it less thick, and you can use dryer sheets to keep some frizzies down (it gets rid of the static electricity - just rub it on your hair a bit) It may also be a good idea, if you ever have some extra cash, to buy a really nice straightener. Spring for an expensive one because it will pay off later. Cheap ones take forever, especially if you have unruly hair.



I have frizzy,thick hair???help...?

Wet dry hair straightener. Straighten when its still damp and use a couple of clips to straighten in layers. If you can use John Frieda's straightening mist, that will also help. You can also get help by having a stylist use a razor to thin it out a bit



I have frizzy,thick hair???help...?

You can get a perm.That will help alot! Or you can use the chi straightening iron that is like the best ever! GOOD LUCK!...i hope i helped



I have frizzy,thick hair???help...?

The salons sell "Pink Lotion" and if it works on my grand daughters hair, (their mixed) it'll sure as heck work on yours!



I have frizzy,thick hair???help...?

to get rid of frizz brush your hair with a brush with the brissels close together so that all you hair get seperated (do this while its wet or before you go to bed) and put it into a pony then braid leave in until it looks dry and also every 20 minutes or so brush and redo it will come out soft and wavy if you do it right



I have frizzy,thick hair???help...?

I've got thick and curly hair also, and I find that if I leave a little bit of condtioner for curly hair or intense moisturizing in my hair (after you wash and rinse) and use a hair serum (like frizz-eaze or any serum, they are thick and oily feeling, but they work wonders) then some specifically for curls hair gel, my hair does not get so out of control even in humid condtions. It sounds like alot, but it only takes me like 2 minutes to do. I hope this helps.



I have frizzy,thick hair???help...?

i feel your pain, i have thick frizzy curly hair to. i straigten my hair with a flat iron, conair sells them. or you could shampoo it at night like i do and put it up in a ponytail right after u get out of the shower and brush ur hair so it will look decent the next morning, good luck



I have frizzy,thick hair???help...?

u can always chemically straighten ur hair....but only if u do the japanese straightening method. make sure that the place u go to is recommended to u by someone who had tried it. I have the same problem and i use a straightenig iron. in the off chance that u are near the Orange County, Ca area u can visit irvine spectrum and they have stands that see the perfect irons foe 90 dollars...i've used it for almost 3 years and it has never given me split ends or damaged my hair.



I have frizzy,thick hair???help...?

my hair is frizzy thick too, and I put paul mitchell "super skinny" along with mousse in my hair. It tames the frizz, and makes your hair shiny too. if you blow dry your hair, this stuff is good prep. you could put it in your hair while it's wet and your frizz will relax to being wavy. it depends on what look you want, but you can do almost anything with your hair after you prep it with these two products!



I have frizzy,thick hair???help...?

You should try using a leave in conditioner on a regular basis, good luck, I think this should help you out a great deal.



I have frizzy,thick hair???help...?

Use a anti frizz serum fro Redkin or hot sexy hair.....if you cant afford Salon products then go to Sally beauty Supply or Walmart......Never useany shampoos or hair products with alohol in them. Tends to dry your hair out



I have frizzy,thick hair???help...?

Try replacing your conditioner with egg yolk. This will most likely defrizz your hair. You could also try herbal baby shampoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus