Sunday, June 20, 2010

I have a Big Head and Thick Black Hair! What should I do?

Well I have a big head and very thick black hair! I have had the same hairstyle since I was 8. Since I am moving and I really want to change my hair and my fashion!



Here is a current picture of me:



http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j43/de...



My head is pretty big! (trust me!) And as you can see my hair is VERY short! Please help me in a new style! I'm asian and I have black hair! Thanks! ^_^! (my friends told me to do a Scene hair or more of an emo. I was thinking about the visual kei style!)



(off topic but does anyone know a site which sells Gothic Lolita or Visual Kei clothes for men?)



I have a Big Head and Thick Black Hair! What should I do?

go too this site......



www.hairstyle.com



hope that helps!!



%26lt;33Amy Lee



I have a Big Head and Thick Black Hair! What should I do?

Widen the shoulder to make your head look smaller, grow out your hair, and DO NOT EVER pout your lips like that EVER agian.



I have a Big Head and Thick Black Hair! What should I do?

bleach the tips and use gel



I have a Big Head and Thick Black Hair! What should I do?

have all your hair on side and back and top razor cut with #2 blade....but leave some longer feathered bangs in the front.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus