Sunday, June 20, 2010

Beachy waves for thick hair, products & technique?

My hair's pretty thick, and is naturally wavy, but it straightens easily-- by blowdrying, it only has a slight wave to it. I'm contemplating purchasing Redken Fresh Curls Spring Mousse, and was wondering if anyone has used it to get beachy waves, or any products you use to get that look?



When I scrunch my hair, after about 2 hours, it becomes really pouffy and gross, even when I use a lot of mousse, so I'm wondering if beachy waves would be any different?



And, if I were to use a certain product, how/when should I use it, how much should I apply?



Thank you so much to anyone who can help me with any of these questions, I appreciate it.



Beachy waves for thick hair, products %26amp; technique?

My hair is the same way, and what I do is squirt mousse in my hair, but only a little bit of it. Then i blow dry my hair straight. when it's completely dry i take out a large barrell curling iron and taking big sections of my hair, and instead of putting my hair in the curling iron, wrap it around it and wait about 7 sec. when you finish run your fingers through your hair and you should have wavy hair! : ) hope i helped!



Beachy waves for thick hair, products %26amp; technique?

I just use usemy regular shampoo then dry my hair, just a little. Im really sorry if this doesnt help, but if it does, congrats!



Beachy waves for thick hair, products %26amp; technique?

Wavy hairstyles-How To Give Your Hair 'Beachy,' Sexy Waves



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/11/wavy-...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus