Tuesday, June 22, 2010

For you girls with wavy/thick/course hair.......?

Do you straighten your hair everyday? I have thick wavy hair, (not curly) and i blow dry it out everyday and straighten it too with the chi iron, but ive been having a lot of split ends lately even though i trim my ends about every month and half.... so for any of you that have the same kind of hair as me how do you style your hair everyday with out it looking frizzy?



For you girls with wavy/thick/course hair.......?

My advice to you would be to just let your natural locks come out. You will find people love that kind of hair. Trust me , my hair is the same way and I just let my hair go and I always receive all the compliments on it, while my straight haired friends receive none. I don't know I guess there is something about it that amazes people and they think we are lucky. I have straightened my hair only a few times and I always feel so awkward when I do it. Not to mention all the time that goes into it. I have used straightening creams that include an anti- frizz stuff. So I would say if you want to keep straightening it try some of that. But make sure you are using a really good conditioner because that stuff does so much damge to your hair and that is what causes frizz/ split ends. Also, get your hair trimmed like every 8 weeks this will make it more manageable. But, like I said before I would just let your locks flow!! You may be surprised! Good Luck!



For you girls with wavy/thick/course hair.......?

I would recommend to let your hair dry loosely by itself and don't straighten and blow dry like practically every day that causes it to damge and cause split ends in your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus