Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is there any hair products salons use to make thick hair stay curly wen they curl it?

do they do you no any?or r any of u hair stylists do you no



Is there any hair products salons use to make thick hair stay curly wen they curl it?

The brand of the product is called Bumble and Bumble... i forgot the name. But my hair is curly, sometimes wavy when it gets wet. If I feel like being curly or wavy one day I'd use that product. It looks like a conditioner and smells really good, and it doesn't get hard like hairspray or gel and it's not oily or greasy. But I haven't been using it lately because I been just straightening my hair. However, my hair isn't really thick as you say yours is. But Bumble and Bumble products are one of my favorites.



Is there any hair products salons use to make thick hair stay curly wen they curl it?

For what period of time? Nothing's going to make it stay forever, except a perm which will last for about 5 months maximum. But you could use a lot of hair spray of course which will last until you sleep on it and then it will just be wavy with may be a few odd curls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus