Sunday, June 20, 2010

What to do with poofy, thick, curly hair?

So I am trying to help my best friend who has about the same hair cut all her life. She has really curly hair that is pretty poofy and thick. It takes over an hour to straighten her hair. Right now it is about shoulder length and all one length about. What are some hair cuts and styles for people with this kinda hair? Thanks!



What to do with poofy, thick, curly hair?

I suggest you go to the salon and have a haircut. they know what hairstyle fit your face. let them decide. i have the same problem as you. i have long, thick and curly hair. i always keep my hair like that and i suddenly want to change a bit so i go to the salon yesterday. I am pretty satisfy with my hair cut. Ask them for advice of how to take care of your hairs or what kind of products work for your hair as you are having your haircut. They'll try to have a conversation with you so ask them as many as you can. it cost me about $30 but it's worth it. $30 for a complete new look.



What to do with poofy, thick, curly hair?

I reccomend Sunsilk Anti-poof



What to do with poofy, thick, curly hair?

Try Frutis hair serum. it smells great lemony limey goodness! to give you silky and shine. But i recomend you The new proucts from "Sicko sickline" Use their hat potection after you straighten your hair with a CERAMIC hair staighter so you dont "FRY" your hair! then spray it. You may also want a sheen spray so its natrual. Also you need to get your hair at its healthiest, so try herbal essense body envy, or the best one! TRESemme. i use that! its super cheap and used by proffesionals. the combo of conditioner and shampoo costs 8 bucks!



What to do with poofy, thick, curly hair?

I have the same problem. Investing in a good pair of straightners is a must, on my hair: GHD's and Andrew Collinge ones are good, we also have some Tresseme straightners that don't work on my hair very well at all.



She should steer well clear of volumising products. I've never found Frizz-Ease to work, and neither has anybody else I know so they aren't really worth it. To avoid frizz your friend should always use conditioner when she washes her hair and not wash it all off, this gives the hair some added weight.



For hair cuts, this is just an idea and as I have no idea what she looks like I can't really say for sure it will look good. Maybe a shorter cut would look good, with lots of layers a bit like a perm but with larger curls. She could use mousse to define the curls and lots of hairspray to hold it in place. Another benefit of this is that shorter hair doesn't take as long to straighten.



Another idea is to keep it the same length but put some layers into it. These would then blend into the longest layer and give it less volume and less pouffiness. This is what I've done with mine, and I know it works. She might be well advised to consult a hairdresser over what would look better for her.



What to do with poofy, thick, curly hair?

she should get it thinned. And dont get layers because it makes curly hair poofyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus