Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I have a really thick wavy hair what shall i do to it?

my hair is realy thick taht when i wash it , it becomes all poofy! and big!



at summer i do alot of gell and my hair starts becoming with dandruft! and in winter i blow dry it every week! it takes like 1 hr to blow dry my hair! i d like a product or a type of hairstyle which make your hair thinner or something that helps!



I have a really thick wavy hair what shall i do to it?

I use a curling cream from Biolage. You need to get this at salons, but it helps define the waves/curls for your hair. You will want to use about 2 small pumps. I've also gotten spray gel (Pantene or Fructis have worked the best for me) to help the frizz stay down. That's when I want to do my hair curly anyway.



To straighten your hair, I suggest using Paul Mitchell's super skinny shampoo and conditioner, along with their straightening serum (only use about a dime size) and then blow dry and style your hair. I have found that those products work the best for me and can last you a long time depending on how often you use them.



Let me know if you ever have any more questions and have fun!



I have a really thick wavy hair what shall i do to it?

nothing in the world is gonna make your hair thinner, besides you wouldnt want that if it did. I have similar hair, and during the summer it's curly, and in the winter sometimes, it's straight or curly. When I do my hair curly, I just put gel or mousse in my hair, and let it go crazy. Just try different products and see which ones are good for your hair. It doesn't always have to be the expensive ones...hope that helps some.



I have a really thick wavy hair what shall i do to it?

I think I actually have your hair!!! :D



well I get gel [L.A. looks the yellow one ] and scrunch my hair..



so you won't get alot of dandruff put a little at a time...I f you wanna see a picture of my hair for more tips nd stuff...



go 2 www.myspace.com/sexymama12



goodluck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus