Sunday, June 20, 2010

How do I get thick, pretty hair?

I have naturally very very thin hair, and NOT a lot of it. How do I generally get my hair to look healthy and thick? I can't afford to lose length, so unfortunately, til it grows, I can't go trimming ends...but is there anything else I can do to get my hair to look nice?



What's your hair beauty tips/secrets?



How do I get thick, pretty hair?

ok warm 3 tbs of olive oil for 10 sec. then take it out and put 3-4 pieces of rosemary into it....let it sit for a 5 minutes and warm again for 15 sec and rub into ur hair thoroughly.....IT WORKS!!!! try giving it a egg-avocado-white vinegar wash after then shampoo



How do I get thick, pretty hair?

Some time ago?? Forget how long ago.. someone told me INFUSIUM helps to thicken and enrich hair but don't take it from me. try it out though. might be what you're looking for.



How do I get thick, pretty hair?

Use a volumizing shampoo and conditioner - Pantene, Ganier Fructis, and Aussie are ones that I use. when you style it, put mousse in it when it's wet and scrunch it bending over to give it body. you can also use volumizing hairspray when ur upside down.



How do I get thick, pretty hair?

clip in hair extensions ( do you think all the celebz are born with full hair ? ) no.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus