Sunday, June 20, 2010

I have thick hair. And I don't know what to do with it.?

It is very thick and I normally use Head and Shoulders and have tried alot of different things in it. Lately I have tried using Biosilk and I use Pantene Pro-V for hairspray. But by midmorning my hair is frizzy and looks horrible.



Is there anything else you can do besides getting it thinned and cut shorter? Any special products that are better than others? Or is the best decision to get it thinned and shortened. Any advice would be appreciated!



I have thick hair. And I don't know what to do with it.?

I have the same problem! The only thing that has ever worked for me is a good haircut. I tend to go to Aveda salons, and have never been disappointed. You don't have to get it cut shorter, and you don't have to have them use thinning shears (I've had that done, it looks weird). It's all in HOW they cut it. If you explain your problem, they can cut it in a way that will make it lay nicely. After you get it cut, put a little product in your hair (anti-frizz serum) and then flat iron it, that will help keep friz down.



I have thick hair. And I don't know what to do with it.?

I heve thick hair, too.



I usually just straighten



it.



I have thick hair. And I don't know what to do with it.?

is it long or short if it is long you could braid it



I have thick hair. And I don't know what to do with it.?

i too have thick hair i have mine thinned from undernieth, get's rid of the bulk and less frizz.



I have thick hair. And I don't know what to do with it.?

hot comb and blue magic it works beautifully with my hair



{Blue magic is the name brand get the gel not shampoo}



I have thick hair. And I don't know what to do with it.?

cut it off go for somthing totaly new! Who knows you could start somthing



I have thick hair. And I don't know what to do with it.?

I'm yet another person with thick hair and what I do for shampoos and conditioners is just change them around a lot but for styling I just spray in some Pantene Pro-V Light Spray Conditioner and then flip my head upside down and scrunch in some Suave volumizing Mousse Max Hold 8. I have curls and this keeps them in perfect condition. Good luck!



I have thick hair. And I don't know what to do with it.?

The more you get your thinned, the thicker it will become. I have very, very thick and very curly hair. I use a maxium hold mousse and my hair never gets frizzy any more. I also, if I want to straighten it, I have the maxiglide which will straighten it pin straight. You purchase them at qvc.com. I totally recommend it!!!



I have thick hair. And I don't know what to do with it.?

i have thick hair too and i just usually put it up in a pony tail



I have thick hair. And I don't know what to do with it.?

Straighten it with a CHI iron. OMG the first time I did it was like WOW! Instant thinner and shiny and it doesn't wear off. It stays that way all day into the next. You gotta get one! I use FrizzEase leave in conditioner all the time, too. Makes my hair look and feel sooo healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus