Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What are the best hair products for thick, curly hair?

My hair is very thick and curly, it manages to get tangled to perfection seconds after I detangle it. I need a detangler, a shampoo and conditioner for dry, frizzled hair and something to help style it with. I would greatly appreciate your help. And any other tips you may have to keep it curly or straighten it. Thanks and Happy Halloween!



What are the best hair products for thick, curly hair?

I use the Tresseme line. I haven't found a good detangler yet, but to make my hair more manageable I parted into four and detangle each section and apply vaseline, then I braid each section with three or four braids. So I end up with 12 to 16 braids. When you take the braids down your hair will be nice and curly, shiny and done. Sometimes I put some frizz cream on. I usually do this every Friday night and don't take the braids out until Monday, so the curls stay in better. To straighten I usually just go to the salon and have it put up in rollers and then blow dried straight, that lasts me until I wash my hair. I pay $25 for this and it lasts pretty long. I hope it helps.



What are the best hair products for thick, curly hair?

Head and Shoulders, ThermaSilk, the are the two best! They make ur hair REALY nice. I have realy curly hair so should know

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus