Friday, June 18, 2010

Such a THICK hair !!?

Is there a shampoo or anything that can reduce or make my hair a little thinner? It is just too thick and make me hot. It's also not straight nor curly. Its FLY AWAY effect... errr.. help?



Such a THICK hair !!?

I've tried them all...they dont work!! LOL just go get your hair trimed every month and ask them to thin it our for you a little....they take a little razor and take away some of the thickness that way. But it doesn't last long. I've been having them do this since I was younger and started to get thick hair. I hear ya!



Such a THICK hair !!?

There are products in the market,like serums and mousses,which can help you to set your hair,so that it looks neat and admirable.You can try products like livon,numis,silk-n-shine,sunsilk 9 to 9..etc

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus